I Won T Tell

I Won't TellFat Joe Ft. J. Holiday

I Won't TellFat Joe Ft. J. Holidaylyrics By Larry Cheng
baby u could keep a secret?haha calca..kills mania..hey,hey
Fresh off tha runway pale white nik'z,phantom top drop on that I 95pink see us sucka'z who but I?im on my way to party a corut NYnow i aint gotta tell you that them boys pop bottles,and mami's lookin like americas top model..she said ya earring,look at that thing. thats even bigger then the rock on my ringnow shes got a man, plays for the hawks.im like come on ma u know me run New YorkJ'z in the background put you to bedsays shes got brains so im lookin aheadand im lookin for bread, i gotta eat on these streetsshit 17-5 bout 2 holla at G'zim a real nigga, real nigga'z do real thingsand i can keep a secret its tha song that i sing
Baby I Wont TellIf you dont want me tocuz i got a thing for youand i'd do anything for youBaby I Wont telli'd never do that to youcuz baby you got it and you got me,i got a thing for you
a material girl in a material world,venus, serena, my cereal girlswhat you kno about havin dinner on a jet?make it back before the DJ'z finished with his set,now they call me the birdmanwhen the door'z ajarghost ride the whip like im from oakland ya'llits the crack manand he aint got a shot ,da don, tha wrist is jacob earring chapardwhen the chows for chows out
know its da same thingbills so high, they throwin tha champagne..ima real nigga, real niggas do real thingsand i can keep a secret, its tha song that i sing
Baby IWontTellIf you dont want me tocuz i got a thing for youand i'd do anything for youBaby I Wont telli'd never do that to youcuz baby you got it and you got me,i got a thing for you
millionare frames,perrir rockseveryday a different chain nigga get ya gear upname anotha fat guy fly like meand get you right laid pipe all night like mecall you fruity pebbles cuz you got so many spy bagspurple ones,yellow ones, sky blue the white baghermes shyt where ever you lay your eyes atred card, black card, i could buy thatlouie vutton im truly the donchristian, lou vutton the blue is charmim a real nigga, real niggas do real thingsand i can keep a secret is the song that i sing
Baby I Wont TellIf you dont want me tocuz i got a thing for youand i'd do anything for youBaby I Wont telli'd never do that to youcuz baby you got it and you got me,i got a thing for you
Baby I WontTellIf you dont want me tocuz i got a thing for youand i'd do anything for youBaby I Wont telli'd never do that to youcuz baby you got it and you got me,i got a thing for you
yeah see i wont tell, i wont tell,no no, no no,no no, yea yea yea yea
Larry Cheng ~~share with you~~find more in my blog :)

推荐阅读